View the 2022-2023 OTC Catalog HERE!
* Penske Truck Leasing is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 390,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,350 locations. Our product lines include full-service leasing and contract maintenance. Our Penske Truck Rental service, which is widely recognized for its iconic yellow trucks with blue stripes, provides both commercial truck rentals and consumer truck rentals in North America.
* Penske Logistics is a leader in the field of logistics and supply chain management and it is our wholly owned subsidiary. Penske Logistics provides dedicated contract carriage, warehousing and distribution center management, transportation management, lead logistics, and a full range of customized supply chain management and logistics solutions. Penske Logistics has offices, operations and serves customers in North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
* Penske Corporation is a closely-held, on-highway diversified transportation services company, whose subsidiaries operate in a variety of segments, including retail automotive, truck leasing, logistics, transportation component manufacturing and professional motorsports.
* Penske Automotive Group is an international transportation services company that operates automotive and commercial truck dealerships principally in the United States, Canada and Western Europe, and distributes commercial vehicles, diesel engines, gas engines, power systems and related parts and services principally in Australia and New Zealand. PAG employs more than 27,000 people worldwide and is a member of the Fortune 500 and Russell 2000.
* Team Penske is one of the most-successful teams in the history of professional sports with race teams competing in IndyCar and NASCAR.
* Penske Group is a leading global transportation services provider, which operates more than 390,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,350 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply-chain management solutions. Tons of Opportunity with hundreds of locations across North America, the training and employment opportunities for you at Penske are nearly endless.