High Performance & Racing student Aaron Carter for winning the first $2,500 scholarship from JEGS High-Performance Parts
Outside Scholarship Policy
Please note: since these opportunities are outside of OTC/PSI, eligibility requirements and application deadlines may change without our knowledge. We are providing this information as a courtesy to you.
Other scholarship opportunities:
- VIP Voice $5,000 Scholarship
- Aftermarket Automotive Scholarship
- AmericanMuscle Scholarship
- University of the Aftermarket Foundation Scholarships [NEW]
OTC/PSI Sponsored Scholarships & Grants – (Click here for brochure)
- Skills USA
- Future Farmers of America (FFA)
- Michigan Industrial & Technology Education (MITES)
- Midwest Welding Tournament Competitions
- President’s Open House Scholarship
- Hot Rodder’s of Tomorrow Engine Challenge Scholarship
- Automobile Dealers Association (ADA) Scholarship
- High School Instructor Annual Seminar Scholarship
- Family Alumnus Grant
- Instructor Alumnus Scholarship
The following terms apply to your scholarship:
- In the event that you win scholarships from multiple competitions, you cannot receive competition based scholarships for more than 50% of the cost of tuition and not more than 60% for non-competition based.
- The highest scholarship amount won per competition per year will be honored. (You cannot add previously earned amounts from regional or state levels to amounts won at a higher level in that same calendar year).
- OTC Scholarships are applied on a quarterly basis and are contingent upon satisfactory academic progress and attendance.
- Scholarships must be redeemed no later than the fall of the year in which you graduate from high school.
Scholarship Search Sites
Program Specific Scholarships
American Welding Society
Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarship for High School and College Students. Check website for details.
Automotive Scholarships Numerous scholarships for High School and College students. Check website for details.
Collision Education Foundation Scholarship opportunities for collision repair students attending career and technical schools and colleges.
Electrical Generating System Association (EGSA) Eligible applicants will be full-time students, have a declared major related to On-Site Power Generation industry subjects and have a minimum 2.8 GPA. Scholarship recipients must maintain a 2.8 GPA to continue their participation in the program.
The Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA)
Women’s Industry Network Scholarship
General Scholarship Opportunities
AFSA Scholarships High school seniors $2000 and $1000 award. See website for details.
The Campus Explorer Exclusive Scholarship
Coca-Cola Scholars offer $20,000, $10,000 and $3,000 awards. See website for details.
College Answer High school or college student $1000 scholarship monthly enter online or by mail
College Prowler High school or college student essay contest and no essay required entries each month
Cumberland Farms Believe & Achieve Scholarship Program: (Must reside within 30-mile radius of a Cumberland Farms retail location)
The Foundation of the Fabricators & Manufacturers Association
John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum High school student essay contest. Check website for details and deadline.
Kohl’s Cares Scholarship
The Zebra.com Ohio Tour Guide Scholarship
University of the Aftermarket Foundation Scholarship Deadline to apply is March 31, 2020
Scholarship Opportunities Minority Students
For more information please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 1-800-322-7000 or email@example.com.