High School Counselors – Register here for our upcoming Guidance Counselor Event!
Outside Scholarship Policy
Please note: since these opportunities are outside of OTC/PSI, eligibility requirements and application deadlines may change without our knowledge. We are providing this information as a courtesy to you.
Many of our students receive an Imagine America Scholarship and we encourage you to apply. They offer Scholarships for High School, Military and Adult Students (students 19 years old or older). Check out www.imagine-america.org for details and click here for step by step instructions.
Other scholarship opportunities:
- Garage Gurus Scholarship
- VIP Voice $5,000 Scholarship
- Aftermarket Automotive Scholarship
- AmericanMuscle Scholarship [New!]
OTC/PSI Sponsored Scholarships & Grants
- Skills USA
- Future Farmers of America (FFA)
- Michigan Industrial & Technology Education (MITES)
- Midwest Welding Tournament Competitions
- President’s Open House Scholarship
- Hot Rodder’s of Tomorrow Engine Challenge Scholarship
- Automobile Dealers Association (ADA) Scholarship
- High School Instructor Annual Seminar Scholarship
- Julius A. Brenner Founders Grant
- Cleveland Economic Development Scholarship
- Greater Cleveland Police Scholarship
- Family Alumnus Grant
- Instructor Alumnus Scholarship
The following terms apply to your scholarship:
- In the event that you win scholarships from multiple competitions, cumulative amounts cannot exceed the total cost of your program’s tuition plus fees.
- The highest scholarship amount won per competition per year will be honored. (You cannot add previously earned amounts from regional or state levels to amounts won at a higher level in that same calendar year).
- OTC Scholarships are applied on a quarterly basis and are contingent upon satisfactory academic progress and attendance. You must successfully complete the entire quarter to receive the scholarship payment.
- Scholarships must be redeemed no later than the fall of the year in which you graduate from high school.
Scholarship Search Sites
Program Specific Scholarships
American Welding Society
Automotive Hall of Fame Scholarship for High School and College Students. Check website for details.
Automotive Scholarships Numerous scholarships for High School and College students. Check website for details.
Collision Education Foundation Scholarship opportunities for collision repair students attending career and technical schools and colleges.
Electrical Generating System Association (EGSA) Eligible applicants will be full-time students, have a declared major related to On-Site Power Generation industry subjects and have a minimum 2.8 GPA. Scholarship recipients must maintain a 2.8 GPA to continue their participation in the program.
The Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA)
Women’s Industry Network Scholarship
General Scholarship Opportunities
AFSA Scholarships High school seniors $2000 and $1000 award. See website for details.
The Campus Explorer Exclusive Scholarship
Coca-Cola Scholars offer $20,000, $10,000 and $3,000 awards. See website for details.
College Answer High school or college student $1000 scholarship monthly enter online or by mail
College Prowler High school or college student essay contest and no essay required entries each month
Cumberland Farms Believe & Achieve Scholarship Program: (Must reside within 30-mile radius of a Cumberland Farms retail location)
The Foundation of the Fabricators & Manufacturers Association
John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum High school student essay contest. Check website for details and deadline.
Kohl’s Cares Scholarship
Scholarship Opportunities Minority Students
For more information please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 1-800-322-7000 or email@example.com.