Take Your Diesel Equipment Training to the Next Level
Grads of OTC diesel programs can get advanced training to increase potential employment opportunities
3 Month Advanced Generator Power Systems Training Program
This 12 academic-week, 300 clock hour program was designed for the technician desiring to obtain one of the highest levels of training in the diesel equipment industry and with an eye on a career with worldwide demand.
Enrollment status for this program requires successful completion of an Auto-Diesel Technology or Diesel Equipment Technology program at OTC or other college or school.
Graduates of the Generator Power Systems program have secured careers with companies such as Kohler, Buckeye Power Sales, Power Cummins, Detroit Diesel and Caterpillar, as well as with hospitals, cruise ship companies, oil drillers and refiners, and the government.
Your Training Will Include:
- » Electrical generating systems
- » Electrical wiring diagrams
- » Generator control systems
- » Automatic transfer switches
- » Paralleling system
- » Installation of Genset systems
- » Preventative maintenance
- » Load analysis
- » Light- and medium-duty diesel
- » Light generator systems
- Click here for a curriculum summary
Is Advanced Generator Power Systems Training Right For You? Get More Info…
For more information on advanced generator power systems training and to explore if OTC is right for you, fill out the form on this page.
To speak with a knowledgeable OTC Admissions Advisor right away, call 1-800-322-7000.
* Program length when completed in normal time.