Get the Skills to Be a Professional
Collision Repair Technician
12 Month Collision Repair & Finishing Training
Looking for a career in a high-demand, highly rewarding field?
Don’t settle for simple auto body repair training. Set yourself apart from the crowd with OTC’s ASE/NATEF accredited Collision Repair & Refinishing training in Ohio.
Our I-CAR-based Collision Repair and Refinishing school provide intense hands-on training. Enrollment in I-CAR can lead to I-CAR Platinum recognition in two areas with successful coursework and testing.
At OTC’s trade school in Cleveland, you can find a career path suited to your passion. Specialty training 12 weeks of Custom Painting and Graphics, can be added making you a valuable collision repair technician in any shop.
Your Training Will Include:
- » Painting & Refinishing
- » Non-Structural Analysis & Repair
- » Structural Analysis & Repair
- » Mechanical & Electrical Components
- » Damage Analysis & Professional Estimating
- » Welding (MIG & Oxyacetylene)
We are not just a collision repair or auto body school. OTC wants you to become specialized today. This comprehensive program allows you to become more versatile, more employable and more valuable to employers.
The Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree adds the academic component to the Collision Repair & Refinishing Technology program, giving well-rounded professional technicians the background needed for advancement into management.
Is Autobody & Collision Repair Training Right For You? Get More Info…
For more information on autobody & collision repair technician career training and to explore if OTC is right for you, fill out the form on this page.
To speak with a knowledgeable OTC Admissions Advisor right away, call 1-800-322-7000.
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Associate of Applied Science in Collision Repair & Refinishing Technology
* Program length when completed in normal time.