Admissions & Enrollment
Your First Step To a Brighter Future
Welcome to Ohio Technical College – your source for specialized hands-on industry training programs. Whether you are looking for a diploma or your associate of applied science degree, OTC has the programs for you.
What makes us unique?
- Premier Industry Partners in Education – Your team for a great career
- Industry Recognition and Certifications – Make yourself more valuable
- Outstanding Ongoing Placement – We don’t stop when your training is over: OTC offers ongoing placement assistance for our graduates
Our Simple 3-Step Admission Process:
- Contact: If you have the drive and desire to be a successful technician, contact OTC today by requesting more information or by calling us toll-free at 1-800-322-7000 to speak with an admissions representative.
- Career Planning Session: Meet with one of our admissions representatives to discuss the advantages of OTC and your desire for a career in this field. You must possess a strong desire to succeed and have the support needed to become a graduate. Students who are recommended for training will complete an application and enrollment paperwork.
- Visit: We want you to visit the school during one of our scheduled visits to meet instructors, students, and staff; tour the facilities; meet with Financial Aid, Career Services, and Housing representatives; and take an Admissions Assessment. Each applicant must achieve a satisfactory score on our basic aptitude test, which covers basic math and reading comprehension.
*Individuals wishing to enter OTC training programs must hold a high school diploma or a recognized equivalent.
If you are planning to attend a Campus Visit and you have a disability and will need some accommodation in order to fully participate in these activities, please contact Student Success Coordinator, Rheme Slater (first name pronounced “ray-me”) 800 322-7000 Ext. 141.
Campus Visits and Open Houses:
Ohio Technical College holds regular open house tours for new and prospective students. Tours begin at 9:30 a.m. with opening remarks, discussion of financial aid, housing and scholarships, followed by campus tours. Registration is required to attend: Please click HERE to register.
2020 Open House/Campus Visit Schedule:
|January||Friday, January 10, 2020||Campus Visit|
|February||Friday, February 14, 2020||Campus Visit|
|March||Friday, March 13, 2020||Campus Visit|
|April||Saturday, April 25, 2020||VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE - Details coming soon|
|May||Friday, May 15, 2020||Campus Visit|
|June||Friday, June 12, 2020||Campus Visit|
|July||Friday, July 17, 2020||Campus Visit|
|August||Friday, August 21, 2020||Campus Visit|
|September||Friday, September 11, 2020||Campus Visit|
|October||Saturday, October 17, 2020||OPEN HOUSE|
|November||Friday, November 20, 2020||Campus Visit|
*Additional campus visit dates are available by appointment only – click here.