Get the Skills to Be a Professional Diesel Equipment Technician
18 Month* Diesel Technology Career Training Program
Discover the benefits of a diesel technology career in Ohio Technical College’s Diesel Equipment Technology program. Don’t settle for simple diesel engine training. Set yourself apart from the crowd with the specialized Diesel Equipment Technology program at Ohio Technical College. This diesel repair program is designed to teach you what you need to know to succeed as a diesel technology professional.
Your Training Will Include:
- » Diesel Engine Repair
- » Electrical/Electronic Systems
- » Manual Drivetrain & Chassis
- » Suspension & Steering Systems
- » Brake & Hydraulic Systems
- » HVAC/Transport Refrigeration
- » Agricultural & Heavy Equipment
- » Fuel Injection
- » Power Generator Systems
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out! Take the Ohio Tech “Technical Career Training Readiness Quiz”
The fun, online quiz takes 2-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Technical Career Training Readiness score now.
Is Diesel Technology Career Training Right For You? Get More Info…
For more information on diesel equipment technician career training and to explore if OTC is right for you, fill out the form on this page.
To speak with a knowledgeable OTC Admissions Advisor right away, call 1-800-322-7000.
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Diesel Equipment Technology
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Associate of Applied Science in Diesel Equipment Technology
* Program length when completed in normal time.