Get the Skills to Be a Professional Auto-Diesel Technician
18 Month* Combined Diesel Technology & Automotive Maintenance Master Program
Enjoy more career opportunities with cross-course training
Set yourself apart from the crowd with specialized auto-diesel technician training from Ohio Technical College. This master technician program combines diesel technical training with automotive maintenance education to graduate well-trained and multipurpose technicians who can handle a variety of equipment, including cars, trucks, buses, ships, construction equipment and trains.
Your Training Will Include:
- » Automotive Engine Performance & Repair
- » Diesel Engine Performance & Repair
- » HVAC/Transportation/Refrigeration
- » Automotive/Truck Suspension & Steering Systems
- » Automotive/Truck Brake Systems
- » Drivetrain & Clutch Systems
- » Electrical/Electronic Systems
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out! Take the Ohio Tech “Technical Career Training Readiness Quiz”
The fun, online quiz takes 2-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Technical Career Training Readiness score now.
For more information on becoming an auto-diesel technician, and to receive your free kit, contact us today.
Is Auto-Diesel Technology Training Right For You? Get More Info…
For more information on auto-diesel technology career training and to explore if OTC is right for you, fill out the form on this page.
To speak with a knowledgeable OTC Admissions Advisor right away, call 1-800-322-7000.
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Auto Diesel Techology
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Associate of Applied Science in Auto Diesel Technology
* Program length when completed in normal time.