Get the Skills to Be a Professional Auto-Diesel Technician
18 Month* Combined Diesel Technology & Automotive Technology Program
Enjoy more career opportunities with cross-course training
Set yourself apart from the crowd with specialized auto-diesel technician training from Ohio Technical College. This master technician program combines diesel technical training with automotive technology to graduate well-trained and multipurpose technicians who can handle a variety of equipment, including automobiles and medium/heavy trucks.
Your Training Will Include:
- » Automotive Engine Performance & Repair
- » Diesel Engine Performance & Repair
- » HVAC/Transportation/Refrigeration
- » Automotive/Truck Suspension & Steering Systems
- » Automotive/Truck Brake Systems
- » Drivetrain & Clutch Systems
- » Electrical/Electronic Systems
For more information on becoming an auto-diesel technician, and to receive your free kit, contact us today.
Is Auto-Diesel Technology Training Right For You? Get More Info…
For more information on auto-diesel technology career training and to explore if OTC is right for you, fill out the form on this page.
To speak with a knowledgeable OTC Admissions Advisor right away, call 1-800-322-7000.
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Auto Diesel Technology
- Gainful Employment Disclosure – Associate of Applied Science in Auto Diesel Technology
* Program length when completed in normal time.