The available curriculum is comprised of the following certifications:
VEHICLES (Freightliner & Western Star)
- Heavy Duty Truck Systems
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Electronic Systems
- Western Star
- DD Heavy Duty
- DD Medium Duty
- An industry accepted diesel program, upon the completion of which a student receives a degree or certificate.
- A Daimler Trucks North America service network partner, i.e. a Freightliner and/or Western Star dealership, or Detroit distributor. A dealer partnership grants access to both vehicle and engine training, while a distributor partnership only enables the school to participate in engine training.
- Daimler Trucks North America reserves the right to approve or deny entry into the program based on the above or additional criteria following internal review of the submitted program application.
- Ensure each instructor is certified in the courses he/she is administering.
- Perform program administrative duties in DTNA’s Learning Management System, including adding new students to, and removing graduated students from, the program.
- Administer training as best seen fit in collaboration with your DTNA service network partner.
- Ensure access to the curriculum is granted only to the authorized persons at your organization.