High School Instructors
We share a common goal of educating today’s youth and creating the technicians of tomorrow. We greatly value your contribution to the development of our students and the role you play in shaping their lives. As a partner in education, we are here to offer help in any way we can.
The following High School Seminar training programs will be:
- Diesel Equipment Training
- Collision Department teams up with Classic Car Restoration and Rod & Custom Technology Training
- Automotive, High-Performance and BMW Training
- Welding & Fabrication Training
- Custom Paint & Graphics Training
- Powersport Technology Training
Ohio Technical College and the PowerSport Institute provide several days of update technical training for HS instructors to help you with continuing education coursework requirements. Instructors who attend will also be given two $1,500.00 scholarships to help two of their students defer the cost of tuition at OTC.
Dates for the 2017 High School Instructor Seminar are confirmed. The summer seminar dates are:
- Monday Evening, June 26: Meet & Greet
- Tuesday, June 27 – Wednesday, June 28: Two full 8 hr. days of training
- Thursday, June 29: 4 hr. Training (1/2 day with lunch to follow) and will be distributing the seminar participation certificates.
Click here to download program details: 2017 Ohio Technical College Summer Instructor Seminar Program Details.
Register today by filling out the 2017 Highschool Instructor Registration Form. We can’t wait to see you!
Want to know more about Ohio Technical College go to www.ohiotech.edu/about-us
Articulation with Ohio Technical College
An Articulation Agreement with Ohio Technical College is a written agreement listing courses from a technical program that are recognized by the college for student articulation and tuition credit.
In order to receive an Articulation Agreement with Ohio Technical College, the school must mail a copy of the curriculum for the program in which they are requesting articulation with in addition to copies of any ASE/NATEF or I-CAR certifications held.
Please contact your Admissions Representative or Bob Fitzgerald at Ohio Technical College if you have any additional questions regarding Articulation Agreements. 1-800-322-7000 ext 149.