High School Instructors
We share a common goal of educating today’s youth and creating the technicians of tomorrow. We greatly value your contribution in the development of our students and the role you play in shaping their lives. As a partner in education, we are here to offer help in any way we can, including:
- Opportunities for training aids
- Articulation Agreements
- Bus Tours of the Campuses
- Motivational Career Presentations
- Ongoing update training and seminars for teachers
Ohio Technical College and the PowerSport Institute provide several days of training on campus for HS instructors to help you with continuing education coursework requirements.
Dates for the 2017 High School Instructor Seminar are still being confirmed and the information will be updated when available.
We cover the costs for training, food and accommodations for a nominal fee of just $150 for the week. Here is what you receive:
- 20+ hours of training in disciplines that you select (see course list below)
- 3 nights hotel accommodations
- Welcome mixer at the Embassy Suites
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner provided daily
- Entertainment and Events – Including Casino night at the hotel on Monday night!
- Spouse/Guest activities
- A $2,500 Scholarship to award to your students
- Prizes, awards and giveaways
Sign Up for courses in:
- Automotive, Collision Repair, Advanced Airbrush, PowerSport/Motorcycle, Diesel Equipment, Custom Paint & Graphics, High Performance and Welding
Want to know more about Ohio Technical College go to: www.ohiotech.edu/about-us
Articulation with Ohio Technical College
An Articulation Agreement with Ohio Technical College is a written agreement listing courses from a technical program that are recognized by the college for student articulation and credit.
In order to receive an Articulation Agreement with Ohio Technical College, the school must mail a copy of the curriculum for the program in which they are requesting articulation with in addition to copies of any ASE/NATEF or I-CAR certifications held.
Please contact your Admissions Representative or Mike Peth at Ohio Technical College if you have any additional questions regarding Articulation Agreements. 1-800-322-7000 ext 124.