High School Instructors
We share a common goal of educating today’s youth and creating the technicians of tomorrow. We greatly value your contribution to the development of our students and the role you play in shaping their lives. As a partner in education, we are here to offer help in any way we can, including:
- Opportunities for training aids
- Articulation Agreements
- Bus Tours of the Campuses
- Motivational Career Presentations
- Ongoing update training and seminars for teachers
Ohio Technical College and the PowerSport Institute provide several days of training on campus for HS instructors to help you with continuing education coursework requirements.
Dates for the 2017 High School Instructor Seminar are confirmed. The summer seminar dates are:
- June 26: Meet & Greet
- June 27 – 29: Full day of training
- June 29: Training 1/2 Day
The following High School Seminar training programs will be at our Main Campus:
- Diesel Equipment Training
- Collision Department teams up with Classic Car Restoration and Rod & Custom Technology Training
- Automotive, High-Performance and BMW Training
- Welding & Fabrication Training
- Custom Paint & Graphics Training
The following High School Seminar training programs will be at our Eastern Campus:
- Powersport Technology Training
Want to know more about Ohio Technical College go to www.ohiotech.edu/about-us
Articulation with Ohio Technical College
An Articulation Agreement with Ohio Technical College is a written agreement listing courses from a technical program that are recognized by the college for student articulation and credit.
In order to receive an Articulation Agreement with Ohio Technical College, the school must mail a copy of the curriculum for the program in which they are requesting articulation with in addition to copies of any ASE/NATEF or I-CAR certifications held.
Please contact your Admissions Representative or Bob Fitzgerald at Ohio Technical College if you have any additional questions regarding Articulation Agreements. 1-800-322-7000 ext 124.